Fast Company Magazine named DonorsChoose.org one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World this year alongside companies like Apple, Google, Netflix—the first time a charity has made the list. GOOD Magazine highlighted DonorsChoose.org as one of 30 Places We Want to Work.We are always searching for top talent to join our team, and we value referrals from those who know us best. Starting this month we’re asking DonorsChoose.org teachers to help us recruit the best and brightest to our staff, and we’ll give you a $1,000 in DonorsChoose.org gift card if your referral is successfully hired! How?
- Teachers, Sign Up to receive email alerts on our full time job openings
- Teachers -Sign up to receive email alerts on our full-time job openings throughout the year.
- View our current openings and share these and future job descriptions with your network. Encourage qualified candidates to apply and identify you in their cover letter.
- If someone you referred is successfully hired for a full-time position, we’ll give you a $1,000 in DonorsChoose.org gift card!
- Only full-time positions are eligible for the reward (not internships or temporary/part-time positions)
- $1,000 gift card will be given for a successful HIRE. If a teacher gets 5 people to apply for a position but none are ultimately hired, the teacher will not receive the $1,000 gift card.
- Your referrals should indicate the your name in their cover letter. In addition, we’ll be sure to ask each applicant we speak with how they learned about the position. Please do not contact our Customer Service team to inquire about the status of candidates you referred as we’re unable to provide individual updates. If your referral is hired, rest assured that we’ll happily contact you regarding your $1,000 gift card!