Here are five of the fun ways we saw teachers fundraising for their classroom during the Friends and Family Challenge. Share with us your great ideas in the comments below!
1. Create original pieces of art to share your project page:
2. Share videos of your students, and explain why the donations are so important:
3. Get the administration involved with your goals – this principal promised to dress like a duck if the project was fully funded!
4. Show your donors the exciting things your students accomplished with a previous project:http://vimeo.com/88394095
5. Make a bulletin board to share with your whole staff, parents, and community: