Looking to add some anti-bullying lessons in your classroom? Thanks to the amazing generosity of Townsend Press, bullying education projects are getting some much needed support. There are two ways you can benefit:1. Bullying education projects requesting the new Townsend Press book "Bullying in Schools" as an integral part of the project will qualify for a special Almost Home offer.2. Other bullying education projects will qualify for a Double Your Impact offer.Check out these fantastic examples of how your fellow teachers are working bullying education into their classes:
- A bullying literature library, with parent engagement!
- Bullying books, journaling, and games
- Students creating their own bullying stories
- Flip video cameras to create bullying PSAs and skits
- Books and games to prevent cyberbullying
For both funding offers, projects must cost less than $600 total (including shipping and fees) and serve students at a high poverty school. Projects will be added to the campaign weekly at the discretion of the grantor.