We are excited to announce the launch of DonorsChoose.org Celebrations. Just as the name suggests, it's all about celebrating - birthdays (including your pet's), weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, graduations, and just about any other celebration under the sun.Sounds great, huh? And it's easy too! Simply create a Giving Page, add the classroom projects that inspire you, then ask your family and friends to donate to your Giving Page in lieu of gifts.To inspire you, check out these awesome Celebrations stories:
- Scott and Olivia created a wedding registry of classroom projects to celebrate their wedding;
- Sarah celebrated the greatest gift of all time from AARP (and her birthday) by helping kids in need;
- Sparky celebrated his new life with his new humans by choosing his favorite classroom projects;
- A group of three students celebrated their Bar and Bat Mitzvahs by helping out fellow students in need;
- Kate celebrated running a marathon by supporting Indianapolis kids.
Just think of all the teachers and students celebrating along with them! Ready to get started? Follow these instructions to create your Celebrations Giving Page. Then, you'll be ready to ask your friends family to celebrate with you!