We’re constantly thinking of ways to work more deeply with districts who are looking to get the most for their students through DonorsChoose. This year, we’re launching the District Partnership Program to collaborate with districts that want to make DonorsChoose an intentional part of their school fundraising strategy.
We’re thrilled to welcome the first cohort of participating districts!
- Atlanta Public Schools
- Chicago Public Schools
- Compton Unified School District
- Highline Public Schools
- Indianapolis Public Schools
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Oklahoma City Public Schools
- Portland Public Schools
- Rockland R-1 School District
- Stockton Unified School District
When teachers, administrators, and DonorsChoose collaborate, classrooms can shine
In addition to the benefits that all school districts receive when their teachers use DonorsChoose, districts who partner with DonorsChoose also receive the following:
- Customized landing page. Donors can give directly to district partners through a dynamically updated webpage that showcases impact. Check out the landing page of Los Angeles Unified School District!
- First notification of funding opportunities. We alert district leaders when companies or foundations are supporting projects, matching donations, or offering other funding incentives for teachers.
- Annual presentation for district leaders. DonorsChoose team members will share data on the innovative ways teachers at the partnering district are using our platform to secure new resources for students.
Celebrating across the country
We recently visited LAUSD to announce the launch of the program, and DonorsChoose board member Yvette Nicole Brown joined the celebration!
The media’s taken notice of the District Partnership Program — check out this article from EdWeek, or take a look at district features in The San Fernando Valley Sun, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and The Stockton Record.
Curious how your district can leverage DonorsChoose to get the most for students? Get started with our resources built for district leaders like you.